Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How to check BSNL 2G and 3G GPRS usage on data card modem code?

I just purchased new SIM of BSNL and have made recharged with GPRS 1.25 2G GPRS pack and now I need to know how I can check usage in it for remaining data myself ? I want this because in mobile after usage it shows remaining data but if I use it on data card then how can I get to know it because when using data card or the USB modem, it never shows usage automatically after disconnecting so I think I need to know the code. I search net and some said you need *124*4# but that is not working and saying unknown application.

Ans-It is very easy for prepaid connection, I don't know about postpaid though, all you need is to dial *123*6#, I have verified it. And it works for 3G data too.

Now my question is what is the SMS command for the same?

1 comment:

  1. Bsnl data card plans get enable anytime as it provides plug and play feature, anywhere you can get instant high speed wireless connectivity, across more than 800 cities in india.

    ReplyDelete